The Haitises National Park is located in the Bay of Samaná and in the northwest area. It was used at the time as an indigenous refuge, with various species of birds and natural trees, waterfalls and mangroves. This unique ecosystem encompasses more than 2,000 miles of rain, mangroves, and isolated intertwined beaches along the coastline, and is home to more than 100 species of birds, including the rare Black-Hawk Eagle. The coastline is full of caves where local Taíno Indians lived and decorated with pictographs and paintings that can still be seen.
Cayo Levantado, popularly known as Bacardi Island, is a beautiful island nestled in the bay of Samaná. It has a humid forest vegetation, paradisiacal beaches, white sand and crystal clear waters, nestled in a beautiful landscape. It is the place from where the sighting of humpback whales that visit these waters from January to March every year is made.
This combination promises a unique experience with beautiful landscapes, lush vegetation, white sands, and turquoise waters perfect for enjoying a day in paradise.
- Round trip transfers by comfortable bus.
- Light breakfast & Snack on the bus.
- Sea transfers by fast covered catamaran.
- Visit to Los Haitises National Park.
- Visit to Cayo Levantado.
- Buffet lunch in Cayenas del Mar.
- National travel insurance.
- Park taxes.
- Accompanying Staff.
* For the trip on the Catamaran life jackets are included.
* It is essential to bring towels, sandals, swimsuit, sunscreen and repellent.
Quote your excursion with us, rate subject to number of people.