Saona Island is a natural sanctuary, belonging to the National Park of the East, which has an impressive landscape, the whitest sands, a virgin and exuberant nature, palm trees, coconut trees, mangroves, crystal clear turquoise waters and rich in corals, tropical fish of colors and giant starfish that can be seen very closely in the largest natural pool in the Caribbean. The perfect definition of a “paradise on earth”.
- Round trip transfers by comfortable bus.
- Light breakfast & Snack on the bus.
- Maritime transfers in speedboats and catamaran.
- Visit to the Este National Park and the Natural Pool.
- National drinks and buffet lunch on the island.
- National travel insurance.
- Park taxes.
- Accompanying Staff.
* For the speedboat trip, life jackets are included.
* It is essential to bring towels, sandals, swimsuit, sunscreen and repellent.
Quote your excursion with us, rate subject to number of people.