Cayo Arena is a coral islet of incredible natural beauty, located in the northwest of the country, its crystal clear turquoise waters and fine white sands will make you believe in paradise. The departure to this small island will be from Punta Rucia a small and picturesque fishing village on the shores of Puerto Plata, and on the way you can appreciate the natural color of the mangroves of the Monte Cristi National Park where hundreds of species reside. .
where you will also enjoy a delicious Creole lunch with some local dishes.
- Round trip transfers by comfortable bus.
- Light breakfast & Snack on the bus.
- Maritime transfers in speedboats.
- National drinks and fruit salad in the Cayo.
- Visit to the mangroves of the Monte Cristi National Park.
- Lunch at the Punta Rucia beach.
- National travel insurance.
- Park taxes.
- Accompanying Staff.
* For the speedboat trip, life jackets are included.
* It is essential to bring towels, sandals, swimsuit, sunscreen and repellent.
Quote your excursion with us, rate subject to number of people.