The Dominican Republic is the second largest and most diverse country in the Caribbean, noted for the warmth of its climate and the hospitality of its people. Bathed by the Atlantic Ocean to the north and the Caribbean Sea to the south, thus having more than 1,600 km of coastline and 400km of the best beaches in the world.
Here they can dance to the contagious rhythm of merengue, explore ancient ruins, experience adventures in the mountains, delight in the best Dominican cuisine, play golf in one of its 26 renowned designer courses, swim in the crystal clear waters to explore the coral reefs while interact with the marine fauna, and hundreds of other experiences that promise to make your visit unique and memorable.
Its different settings make it the ideal destination for the meeting industry, making available:
- Eight international airports that receive hundreds of flights from all over the world, which makes it the best connected destination in the Caribbean.
- The entry regulations are simple, most visitors only need a card valid for 30 days that is now included in the air ticket, and a valid passport. Know more: https://www.godominicanrepublic.com/travel-to-dr/getting-here/
- Hotel infrastructure that exceeds 90 thousand rooms, of numerous hotel chains, distributed in the different provinces and / or cities, the main ones being: Santo Domingo, Santiago, Puerto Plata, Samaná, La Romana, and Higuey. All interconnected by vast and modern highways that will allow travel to other cities in a few hours.
- Professionals specialized in the meeting industry, with destination knowledge and experience in planning and executing personalized programs.
- Modern meeting rooms, with capacity from 10 to 5,000 people, equipped
- Variety of spaces, both outdoors and roofed, in unique locations from beaches, colonial towns, impressive natural settings, to modern infrastructures, which will allow designing extraordinary events with multiple capacities.
- Professional companies in audiovisual systems, equipped with the latest technology in sound and video systems capable of offering innovative and quality solutions.
- Transportation service in a variety of modern vehicles adaptable to your needs, with capacity from 1 to 50 people at a time, for group and / or personalized services.
- Professionals specialized in the design, building and / or construction of scenery and sets, with high-quality, modern and innovative materials that will allow you to impress your guests.
- A rich cultural offer, from gastronomy, history, music, and handicrafts to the celebration of cultural manifestations of the Dominican experience. In addition to the warmth, hospitality and vitality of the Dominican people, who, without a doubt, promise to fall in love with its culture and its extraordinary spaces.